Re: Distorted Jaws Speech After Dell Update

david

Tom;

if you're not seeing the enhancements option,

you already have the windows driver installed.

the enhancements option is with the Realtek driver only.

do you have another version of jaws on your system?

jaws2018 perhaps?

I highly doubt it's a jaws issue, but it may be worth a try.

otherwise, you may need to reinstall the audio drivers.