From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Distorted Jaws Speech After Dell Update

Hi, Tom. You switch from digital to analog by switching your Speaker output in the same place you are already looking, Control Panel>Sound>Playback. Look at which output is set as your default sound device. Usually the analog is the uppermost device, with the digital output below that. Be careful about doing this, because if your speakers connect to your sound card via a USB, you want to leave it connected via the digital output. If your speakers are connected via a cord that looks like a cord to a pair of headphones, you probably want analog output. This usually requires that you switch the jack to which the speakers are connected. One uses Spacial output, the other does not. This is the reason you are losing sound when you try to turn off Spacial Sound. If you are connected to the correct jack, you won't lose sound when you remove the Spacial Sound effect.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com