Re: [Bulk] JAWS, Windows 7 and Outlook 2003

Dave...

Wanda,

Sounds like it's not connecting to the E-Mail account, and may be waiting
for some input. Does this happen every time you launch Outlook?

If so, I think there should be an Inbox Repair Tool somewhere in the
Programs list under Microsoft Office. Perhaps that can fix it.

Another area to look at is to go to Control Panel.
Then click on the Mail Icon

This allows you to set up the Outlook account without actually going into
Outlook.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7