Re: creating and making pivot-tables in excel 2013 with jaws 2019

Tanguy LOHEAC

Hi William,

Once you've inserted your pivot-table, you need to press f6 to go to the tools pane.

You'll first find there a list of buttons that are your column headings. Htting space bar on one of them brings you a menu from where you can define whether they are values, lines or columns.

To go back to your actual pivot table, press shit+f6.

That's the basics. then you may learn all vocabulary and options related to pivot table.

Hope that help you to get started.

cheers

Tanguy

Le 09/05/2019 à 10:48, William Windels a écrit :

Hello,

I am learning to work with pivot-tables in excel.

I think I know how to start:

From a data-sheed, I chose insert pivot-table , select the areas with data and I placet he new table with a summary in a new sheed.

However, this area is empty.

So, I don’t know if this should be accessible with jaws2019 in excel 2013?

Any hints from jaws how to work on a accessible way with pivot tables should be great.

Kind regards,

William Windels

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)

--
Didactiweb - les formations adaptées aux déficients visuels
Tanguy Lohéac

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com