From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Distorted Jaws Speech After Dell Update

This has nothing to do with Jaws but is a soundcard driver issue or maybe some setting for your soundcard got turned on. You should go to your soundcard properties and make sure all enhancements are turned off, this can be called all sorts of things by various manufacturers, just take a look and it should be relatively obvious. If that doesn’t help you may need to roll back your soundcard driver.