Re: Distorted Jaws Speech After Dell Update

netbat66

it won't show the name of the card. it says something like digital speakers and default for the one that is being used. then click on properties.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 6:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Distorted Jaws Speech After Dell Update

Hi Tom,

Try the following:
1. Open the Control Panel, go to the Sounds link and press enter.
2. Control + Tab to Playback devices and select the Realtech soundcard.
3. Tab to, Properties, and press the spacebar and Control + Tab to the Enhancements page / tab. Here's where you'll find what you're looking for.

Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!