From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 2:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question On Outlook Message Deletion

Tom,

You can specify conversation mode by folder.  For example, I have all my JAWS list emails come into one folder which is set to conversation mode so that I can more quickly sift through topics I am interested in.   If I am in my inbox, the view ribbon shows conversation mode as unchecked.  If I am in my JAWS folder, the view ribbon shows conversation mode as checked.  Even in my JAWS folder, I do not get the same experience that Sieghard mentioned; if I send n email to the JAWS list, such as this one, I will see it come through on the list, but I do not see the copy that went into my sent mail.

I really do think you’ll have to have Microsoft look at what is going on if you continue to have this problem.  I’ve used Outlook for years and just not seen what you are experiencing.