Re: Question On Outlook Message Deletion

Tom Behler

Bill:

You’re right. …  I absolutely don’t want my messages in conversational view, and it seems that conversational view does not happen in my inbox.  In other words, I can delete individual messages from the inbox with no problem.

In fact, as I just replied, “show as conversations” is un-checked, which is the way I want things to be.

This is why I don’t understand why carbon copies of my messages in my inbox also get deleted from my sent file when I delete them from the inbox.

This has just started to happen relatively recently, so something in Outlook has changed.

Tom Behler