Re: Question On Outlook Message Deletion

Van Lant, Robin

I think this assumes Tom is using Conversation view.  I only use this view in some folders and definitely not in my inbox.

Tom, you can check if this is your case by looking on the View ribbon.  Tab over to the checkbox that says Conversation view and see if it is checked or unchecked.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 10:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question On Outlook Message Deletion

Sieghard:

This does not seem to work for me here.

I’m using Outlook 2016 in Office 365, Windows 10 version 1809, and the latest build of Jaws 2019.

Can you give me step-by-step directions for configuring Outlook to delete individual messages, rather than the entire conversation?

Once again, my problem is that when I delete my copy of a message I sent from the inbox, it gets deleted from my sent file as well.

Tom Behler