From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Mcdevitt
Sent: May 6, 2019 5:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365 and Word

Hello List-members,

I just purchased a one-device annual subscription to Office 365 and I notice the Spell-check works differently in Word than is typical of how it operates with Word in the traditional Microsoft Office Suite. In Microsoft Office, after activating Spell-check, any spelling errors were presented immediately and were easily correctable, as is also the case with Outlook.

Office 365 appears to be busier, where different spelling variations of the word are presented and the real error is not presented right away. There is also more tabbing to find the place to select the correct spelling of the word. I’m not explaining this issue very clearly. Have others using 365 noticed this issue?

Best, Justin