From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 7:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Racism & nationalism rears its ugly head

It seems that Jaffar Sidek has a problem with Americans.  Referring to them as insular.  perhaps you are a typical, insular, American who just can't make himself  aware that there are people who can't properly speak your language through no fault of their own, who are not aware of the grammatical rules of your language and who aren't equipped to spell check a language that they aren't native speakers of.  Btw, typical is spelled typical.  The fraise above denotes an anti American attitude.  I have to agree with Ed Legge, here.  Time to put this petty stuff behind us and move on to more mature and less flammable topics.