locked Re: FW: check

DJ

Where are the moderaters? I would think they'd want to put a stop to this nonsense now that it has gotten way out of hand. 

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:07 PM Larry Wayland <lhwayland@...> wrote:

Gee! That sounds like a President I have heard of!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 4:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: check

A moderator of a list that I am on, English is her native language but she insists on using the dictate function on her iPhone and frequently makes grammatical as well as spelling mistakes.  Impaitience seems to be the culprit. Or, in a hurry to get things out, correct or not. Frequently one has to go over some of the sentences letter by letter to figure out what she is trying to say. Bring it to her attention?  Humility is not her strong point and  will get you quickly booted off her list. A typical narcistic.  Wanting all of the glory but wanting to do as little work as possible.    

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: May 6, 2019 2:18 PM

It wasn't meant for you pal, but for the guy who rudely commented on people not using spell check and punctuation and that. I am aware that you commented on his rudeness.

On 5/7/2019 4:08 AM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Hey now, That is uncalled for. I dont go around bashing entire countries because of a few idiots...

On 5/5/2019 10:32 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

And perhaps you are a typical, insular, American who just can't make himself  aware that there are people who can't properly speak your language through no fault of their own, who are not aware of the grammatical rules of your language and who aren't equipped to spell check a language that they aren't native speakers of.

On 5/6/2019 12:58 PM, Dave... wrote:

Perhaps...but why doesn't O do any spell-checking or punctuation insertion?

Dave
Oregonite, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 21:25

Dave, You are being rude.

On 5/5/2019 9:19 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

I assume she is not a native English speaker.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 8:15 PM

I don't think anyone understands your typing to any degree of certainty. How about a spell checker.

Dave
Oregonite, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 16:16

So you understand my typing ? If so then tell me what your thunderbirds say

From: main@... [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 3:47 PM

That's totally up too you. smiley face.  I just find it much more jaws friendly and don't have accessibility issues with it.

On 5/5/2019 4:34 AM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

I don’t want to try thunderbirds

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 10:27 PM

try thunderbird. It works well with screenreaders.

On 5/3/2019 5:09 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison

Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 12:56 PM
To: o.addisongethers@...
Subject: check

Well hiisday,May 3rdI as hoeing this message illreadt properywith jawand it wavery tng jas wnoreaiproperl

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.