locked Re: FW: check

DJ

Where are the moderaters? I would think they'd want to put a stop to this nonsense now that it has gotten way out of hand.

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:07 PM Larry Wayland <lhwayland@...> wrote:

Gee! That sounds like a President I have heard of!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 4:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FW: check

A moderator of a list that I am on, English is her native language but she insists on using the dictate function on her iPhone and frequently makes grammatical as well as spelling mistakes.  Impaitience seems to be the culprit. Or, in a hurry to get things out, correct or not. Frequently one has to go over some of the sentences letter by letter to figure out what she is trying to say. Bring it to her attention?  Humility is not her strong point and  will get you quickly booted off her list. A typical narcistic.  Wanting all of the glory but wanting to do as little work as possible.