Re: Online services like Dropbox, which are more accessible to screen readers

JM Casey

Yeah, the only issue I have is that sometimes it's a little slow to upload. I only remember experiencing a service disruption once a year or more ago. I wonder how the server distribution works?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: May 6, 2019 3:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Online services like Dropbox, which are more accessible to screen readers

you are extremely fortunate, must be my part of the country, and I can get on some, but not now. :)

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 5/6/2019 11:29 AM, JM Casey wrote:
Really? I have never had any issues. I'm logged in right now and have logged in and out at least three times already today. Strange.

De : main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> De la part de Dave
Durber Envoyé : lundi 6 mai 2019 11:41 À : main@jfw.groups.io Objet :
Online services like Dropbox, which are more accessible to screen
readers

Hello everyone:

What other online services like Dropbox, are users on the list using?

I am not interested in services such as, Google Drive and Microsoft's
OneDrive!

Sincerely:

Dave Durber