locked Re: check Jaws 2018 very strange typing in email

Dan Longmore

 Hi, it sounds like windows may not be dumping some programs from memory after you use them. At mid day or when the problem starts try a restart of the Microsoft program, or even rebooting the whole computer. Have a great day

From: main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: check Jaws 2018 very strange typing in email

Hi there I have did restart the computer  and shut down the computer too,when I go on email in the morning it’s read properly and understanding butin the afternoon that’s where it’s start acted strange when I typing too. I Have Microsoft office outlooks 2007 email client  ,Do you think I need to do something with jaws setting in email or scan computer with avast for viruses ?

Addison