Re: Question On Outlook Message Deletion

Hi Tom,

I think what is happening here is that when you delete the message which you sent to yourself you are basically deleting the conversation and the conversation includes the message in your Sent Items folder.

Next time try to press the right arrow first to expand the conversation and then only delete the message you received and see if the sent message remains in the Sent Items folder.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 8:57 AM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Question On Outlook Message Deletion

Hello, everyone.

Occasionally, I will copy myself on an Outlook e-mail message, because the message is very important, and I want to be sure it has been sent.

Recently, I have noticed that if I delete the received message copy from my inbox, it is also deleted from my sent file.

Is there a way I can configure Outlook so that the message remains in my sent file, even though it has been deleted from my inbox?

I’m using the Office 365 version of Outlook 2016 with Windows 10 and the latest build of Jaws 2019.

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan