Re: [Bulk] [Bulk] Vinyl-Cassette conversion

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi Dave. I'm not sure if it will do what you want, but nero bundle a simple audio application in some of their product suites, I believe called something like Nero Wave Editor.

There probably is no substitute for doing this yourself in something like Sound Forge, especially when it comes to noise reduction. How much noise reduction or click/crackle filtering you use depends entirely on the material, and too much of that will strip away some of the audio you want to keep.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt