From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 8:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: tutorial for Windows 10 start menu

Is there a document describing the options on the windows 10 start
menu. If I arrow right to "pinned tiles" and arrow down, lots of
things appear. sometimes I am supposed to use the touch cursor
(ugh!) and sometimes that isn't required. I have just ignored all
this stuff, but it might be of value to know how best to make use of it.

thanks