From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: May 4, 2019 11:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: tutorial for Windows 10 start menu

Is there a document describing the options on the windows 10 start menu. If
I arrow right to "pinned tiles" and arrow down, lots of things appear.
sometimes I am supposed to use the touch cursor
(ugh!) and sometimes that isn't required. I have just ignored all this
stuff, but it might be of value to know how best to make use of it.

thanks