locked FW: check

O.Addison Gethers

From: Addison Gethers [mailto:O.AddisonGethers@...]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 8:10 PM
To: 'jfw@groups.io'
Subject: FW: check

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison