Re: set Google as my default page
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Open Firefox.
2. Press ALT plus T, followed by the letter O for Options.
3. Press SHIFT plus TAB about three times, until it says, General.
4. Arrow down once to Home.
5. TAB six times until it says,
New Windows and Tabs Vertical
6. Arrow down once to Custom URL’s.
7. Type in the homepage you want.
8. Close Firefox.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Hi all, this is Michael. i have a question on using Mozilla Firefox.
My primary web browser is Google and i want to know how to set it as my default browser every time i open Firefox.
All comments are greatly appreciate.