Re: Eloquence is the easiest due to hearing problem

Van Lant, Robin

Fascinating, since I actually find that something in the vibration Eloquence causes in my ears is hard for me to tolerate.  I was a huge DecTalk fan for 20 years, but now that I’m on JAWS, I have moved to Vocalizer Nathan.  Not crazy about some of  the assumptions Vocalizer  makes for abbreviations and pronunciations, but there is just something about Eloquence that I find fuzzy with the way my hearing works.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of marvin kotler
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 12:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Eloquence is the easiest due to hearing problem

I have used eloquence for 25 years; guess just got used to it; for some reason, due to having chronic ringing in the ears; other synthesizers are hard for me to hear.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.