Re: copy JFW settings

Mike B

Hi Mark,

Try the following:
You export all your settings by going into the Jaws context menu with, Jaws key + J, if you run Jaws from the system tray.  Then go to, Utilities / Import 
/ Export settings submenu and press enter.  Now arrow down to, Export settings..., press enter, now make sure that the, Export all settings radio  button
is selected.  Tab to, next, press spacebar.  You're now in a dialog to select a name & save location, but the file will already be named and the default
location is the desktop, so tab to finish , press enter and all your settings for that Jaws version will be saved to the desktop.  After you install Jaws
just import this settings file.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 6:48 AM
Subject: copy JFW settings

Hi Listers,

I want to copy all of my JFW settings from an old computer to a new computer.  JFW is already installed and authorized on both computers. 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Yours,

Mark

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.