Re: Times Jaws not coming up during boot up

Randy Barnett

Hi this behavior started with windows 10 sometimes jobs comes on at the logon screen for me and sometimes narrator comes on and sometimes nothing comes on at all I have no raider set to never come on under any circumstances for any reason but it still will hijack the logon screen from time to time. And if Josh is the tax narrator it doesn’t start but then again sometimes it does neither one starts so I’m not sure why but yeah head to windows 10 thing.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On May 2, 2019, at 5:58 AM, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:

Hello, I’m using Jaws2019 which is set to start up at logon screen. There are times it occurs and times it doesn’t. I have it on my desktop so I can just press window key plus D, j and hit enter to get it to start. Is there a reason this occurs? Thanks Kevin