From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin
Meyers
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 9:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more Jaws problems from my list...

Marty, Most likely the numbers are bing read as the person that created the
web site didn't use an alt label to tell a screen reader what the graphic
shows. Does it say link by that graphic? Which web site does happen on? Did
you get the email I sent you the other day about graphics/pictures on a web
site? This is related to my web development class.