Re: more Jaws problems from my list...

It would help if you guys could provide some concrete examples, i.e. links to web pages where you experience this issue so others on the list can go there and see if it also happens for them.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 6:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: more Jaws problems from my list...

Rick, I am using an internal synth and also experience JAWS reading seemingly endless strings of numbers, characters and letters when down arrowing through a web page. I can usually get JAWS to stop by hitting the Control Key, but sometimes, that does not even work. I was told just yesterday that these may be labeld graphics. I have changed the way JAWS reads graphics. I can't remember where I was able to do this as a friend walked me through it over the phone. I do remember that there were three options, All graphics, Labeld Graphics only, or No graphics. Maybe someone else on this list can help find this setting for you.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13