More adobe and PDF problems

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Hi
The other day I asked how to get PDF's with adobe reader not to open
in internet explorer and I got that sorted out. Now with this 1 PDF
document which is 288 pages, I open it, select read entire document
and then it loads. After loading all the pages it doesn't read
anything and if I navigate to different pages I get a error from adobe
reader saying out of memory. Do you have any suggestions how I can fix
this? I don't know if it's maybe a problem with this spesific document
because in the past I've read much larger documents well over 600
pages without any problems, it could also be jaws 13 because I
recently updated and can't remember reading big documents since having
13. If I can't sort this out I'll just try another PDF reader but
never had problems with adobe reader before.