From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 9:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Becomes Sluggish When Writing Emails in Outlook

No offense taken. But in my defense: If using something because it works is biased then I am biased. Yes I had an issue with corrupt files. first time in 5 years that I have had any problems. And it is not just me lots of us use it because it is easier and doesn't do all the weird things outlook does. People use outlook mostly because that is what the corporate world uses as part of the office suite. Doesnt have anything to do with accessibility...
It is a free email client from Mozilla, the same organization or whatever you want to call it which makes the Firefox browser.
I hope Randy won't take this the wrong way, I don't mean any offense, but he is obviously somewhat biased towards it and suggested just a few days ago that if you use Thunderbird you have no more issues. But I also seem to remember him posting yesterday that he is having some issues with it which would proof my belief that no matter what you use there will always be issues, if there weren't everybody would use it and there would be no reason for groups like this one.

Regards,
Sieghard