Re: JAWS Becomes Sluggish When Writing Emails in Outlook

At one point my I3 system did what you described and I don't know what happened, but without me doing anything this is for the most part not a problem any more. That particular system is still not nearly as snappy as my other systems which are I5 and I7, but I can understand that it is certainly annoying.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Becomes Sluggish When Writing Emails in Outlook

The accelerator box is checked to disable it... I have done that and checked the other that was mentioned. No problems so far...

Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box checked Play animated GIFs check box not checked is just how I now have it set... again, it seems to be doing better and only time will tell.

Have a good night,

Rick