Re: Searching for accessible VPN services

Jaffar Sidek

www.nordevpn.com is a good choice.  I am subscribed to a 3 year plan which costs a little more than $80.  It has a choice of about 1000 plus servers located all round the world, and the service itself is excellent.  Cheers!

On 5/1/2019 2:39 PM, Sameer wrote:

Dear List friends,

I am searching for JAWS-accessible VPN services for accessing websites which have been geotagged to be inaccessible outside their home country.

Kindly inform me of any such VPN services. The VPN services can be either paid or free.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mulund, Mumbai