From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 8:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email addresses using Outlook 2016

Hi Christobal,

Granted I am on a Jaws Beta built, but the auto-suggest feature has worked for me now consistently for many month and while you may not have the official April update (or May update since we are almost in May), this definitely worked for the March update and the February update. Here is an example, I start a new email and type the letter “j”:

JAWS Private Beta Group. JAWSBETA@.... (Recent People).
1 of 5
Jonathan Mosen. jmosen@.... (Recent People).
2 of 5
Johnna Simmons. johnnascat@.... (Other Suggestions).
3 of 5
James Robinson. jardatalearningcenter@.... (Other Suggestions).
4 of 5
Jenifer Barr. claudastar@.... (Other Suggestions).
5 of 5

As soon as I typed the “J” it read me out the address for the Jaws list, then I simply arrowed down through the other suggestions.

Regards,

Sieghard