Re: Vinyl-Cassette conversion

deadcatbounce <JAWS@...>

Chris, thank you, but please explain because I'm a technology idiot. Do I just connect from the source into the microphone jack or do I need a USB connection? Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: Vinyl-Cassette conversion

you can do this with any audio editor, once you connect your audio equipment to the computer.

Audacity, Sound Forge, Goldwave, Reaper, Total Recorder, CDEX ...

At 02:13 PM 1/29/2012, you wrote:
Hi! I'm aware that there are programs that will allow you to convert vinyl and cassette recordings into MP3 files, but does anyone know if any of them are compatible with JAWS? Thank you.