Re: Cole Information Systems

Kevin,

It was already stated “they use Cole Information Systems”. A Google search for exactly this term, Cole Information Systems” brings up this:

Cole Information

The website says this:

Over the decades, our company strives to provide always on, easy to execute data solutions that help small to medium sized businesses. From home service providers, real estate agents, insurance agents and more, we work to get what they need done quickly by providing marketing solutions centered around:

·

·        Hyper-local Prospecting

·        More than ever it is vital for you to be top-of-mind with consumers living and working around your business. What strategies do you have in place to be first on their list? See how to grab the local market.

·

·        Data Integrations

·        Hundreds of industry distributors all around the nation have connected their services with us because we are committed to reducing the prospecting hurdles for small to medium sized businesses. Get tailored solutions to fit your needs.

·

·        Data Augmentation

·        We know that our marketing solutions aren’t going to make you successful unless the data that powers them is up-to-date and accurate. That’s why we work closely with our data providers to evaluate and produce results. Find out how better data means better leads

Regards,

Sieghard