Re: Searching for accessible VPN services

Edward Green

Hi Sameer,

As well as using individual VPN clients which would need to be accessible with JAWS, it's possible to set up VPN connections manually in Windows. The advantage of this is that you can use any VPN service which makes its settings visible, you aren't restricted to ones with accessible clients and you don't have to worry about the client inadvertently being made inaccessible via an update.

While it's slightly more complicated to set up this way, it's no more complicated than manually configuring an email account.

As for which service to use, I use Hide My Ass though no doubt others will have their own recommendations.

Cheers,

Ed

On 1 May 2019, at 07:39, Sameer <salatey@...> wrote:

Dear List friends,

I am searching for JAWS-accessible VPN services for accessing websites which have been geotagged to be inaccessible outside their home country.

Kindly inform me of any such VPN services. The VPN services can be either paid or free.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mulund, Mumbai