From: Rick Mladek [mailto:hmladek@neo.rr.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10:27 AM
Subject: Classic Control Panel View - Windows 10

I followed your directions and yes, the first worked as indicated. Once
in the control panel, shift tab does not bring you to a category button
but small icons choice...

From: Elise Berkley [mailto:bravaegf711@gmail.com]
To: jfw@groups.io
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 9:52 AM

Hello, all.
I have not been on the list in a while, but I am definitely starting
again. I cannot, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to change my
control panel to classic view. I hate the view I am in now. I appreciate
the help.
Elise Berkley, Merced, Ca.

.

.