Re: Classic Control Panel View - Windows 10

I am presuming you're probably in the Category view of Control Panel, which has been the default for some time now, and wish to change back to either small icons or large icons.   I always use small icons because I like to see all of the control panel items at one time, but with a screen reader it's probably irrelevant since you can search in either the large icons or small icons view to get to a specific item in control panel.

Upon opening Control Panel, a single SHIFT+TAB takes me to the dropdown where you can choose your view:  Category, Small Icons, or Large Icons.  I'd suggest trying that, and giving the small or large icons view a try to see which you prefer.   I personally despise the Category view and always have.  It gets switched the first time I have to use Control Panel on any machine I touch.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  
The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals, which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another.  Everybody knows that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.