Re: Classic Control Panel View - Windows 10

I am presuming you're probably in the Category view of Control Panel, which has been the default for some time now, and wish to change back to either small icons or large icons.   I always use small icons because I like to see all of the control panel items at one time, but with a screen reader it's probably irrelevant since you can search in either the large icons or small icons view to get to a specific item in control panel.

Upon opening Control Panel, a single SHIFT+TAB takes me to the dropdown where you can choose your view:  Category, Small Icons, or Large Icons.  I'd suggest trying that, and giving the small or large icons view a try to see which you prefer.   I personally despise the Category view and always have.  It gets switched the first time I have to use Control Panel on any machine I touch.

           ~ Bertrand Russell