Re: MS Office Programs Crashing Nearly Every Time I Close them

This happened quite a bit primarily with Excel when I was still using Windows 7. Not sure if there is a solution for Window s7, might be a good question to ask Microsoft Accessibility since it usually did not happen to my sighted employees which leads me to believe it has something to do with Jaws running. See what happens if you unload Jaws before you close an application where this often happens. In any case, this is one of the crashes I frequently experienced which I don’t think I ever had under Windows 10.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:57 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: MS Office Programs Crashing Nearly Every Time I Close them

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019, MS Office 2016 and Windows 7, all latest updates and all 64 bit.  Nearly every time I close any of these programs (e.g., Excel, Outlook, etc.) the program crashes.  And, this happens whether I close the program by alt+F4 or via an alt+spacebar+close action.  Does anyone else have this experience too?  Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Richard