Re: Minitool Partition Wizard: Can it be Made Accessible?

Annabelle,

           You would be correct about the MBR/GPT issue if this were being used as the system disc from which you're going to boot, but it's completely irrelevant when it comes to external storage like a backup drive, since you don't boot from a backup drive.  It should be plug n' play on your machines (at least Win7, XP is so far back I don't even know how it will deal with drivers for external USB storage).   And I suggest you do just that, plug it in and try to copy a single file to and from the drive.  If you can do that, you're golden for your intended use.

           ~ Bertrand Russell