Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

If cost is a factor you might try and get government funding for a new computer.  There are places that give computers away to those in need.  However, when I took advantage of this, I got a refurbished windows 10 with 250 G internal hard drive. It was slower then molasses in January.  It was then I found out it was a windows 7, upgraded to windows 10. Thus, I scratched up the funds and converted my Mac Book pro, built in 012, to windows 10 and it is a lot faster. The other thing too, was the upgraded windows 7 would get hot within 20 minutes.  The tech said that was normal for an older computer. I did not expect the latest and greatest however, don’t give me a lame horse either.