Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:07 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
The question I have to ask, if two keys are to be combined on one key, then,
It's all in what you're used to.   When you have frequent need to insert accented characters of many sorts, as those living in Europe do, the ALT-GR key can be a godsend.

I'm sure that those used to having ALT-GR on their keyboards would be equally flummoxed by having two straight ALT keys, and find that "just plain stupid/unhelpful" in context.

           ~ Bertrand Russell