Minitool Partition Wizard: Can it be Made Accessible?

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying out Minitool Partition Wizard, and it only seems to be somewhat accessible. The only part I can't seem to access is the list of disk drives. If anyone can tell me what is the best software for converting disk partitions without loss of data (formatting the disk), I would kindly appreciate it. What I know is, Minitool Partition Wizard can convert FAT32, Exfat, HFS, and NTFS between each other, as well as Convert MBR to GPT and Vice Versa. http://www.minitool.com