Re: How to edit Outlook 2016 address auto completion list

Tim Ford

Hello Robin!

You Can make this much more simple!  JAWS is well-matched to make this especially easy.  Start with opening a new email, your cursor will be in the “To” field, and press whatever letter of the alphabet you want.  Without doing anything else, if the first address you hear is one to delete, just press the delete key, no routing of cursors necessary.  Continue on as JAWS says the next name, press delete, or if you want to keep that one, press down arrow to hear the next name.  Press delete, or down arrow to  keep.

The above is about the most direct method I can think of, and I suggest using this approach.

Sincerely,

Tim Ford