Re: $100 for a new Keyboard -- NoT computer?

Dave...

Hey, let's get this subject line fixed. It's a keyboard we're discussing, not a computer.

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 12:18
Subject: Re: $100 for a new computer?

Annabell's keyboard is quite sophisticated, I know because I've bought 4 of them, 2 USB and 2 PC2 keyboards when that kind of computer was more prominent than it is today. :)

The "switches," are the best and the kind of "throw," or "feel" is like a very balanced and fancy typewriter, except the kind you can type all night on

and never get tired of the feel.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

Marty, years ago when I took my keyboard in to be fixed the tech said to get a new one would be far cheaper.  Because they would have to take all the keys out, dust them off then put them back together.  That was when keyboards were around $100 to buy.  Now, they are much cheaper.   One can get good ones on Amazon or Best Buy for around $30-50. If one shops around and look for sales on them, which happen all the time. Of course if one wants or needs an ergonomic or a fancy keyboard with media controls and other such bells and whistles, one could spend a lot of money, if that was what one really wanted to do.