Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

No, SharpKeys is free, and I gave this link to where it can be obtained in my last message:   SharpKeys

If you want to go straight to the download page, thats:  https://github.com/randyrants/sharpkeys/releases

I do not know whether SharpKeys is accessible or not as I've never used it with a screen reader.  I'd appreciate a report back regarding it's accessibility.  Given the nature of the utility I expect it will be accessible, particularly since it uses an "old style" Windows interface and has been around a long while.

           ~ Bertrand Russell