Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Annabelle Susan Morison

Does Sharp Keys cost anything? If so, how much? Where would I find it?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 5:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 08:11 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
and I get attacked by Marty's signature with its religious talk (I'm not religious, thank you),
Uh, no.  No one's signature "attacks you" or anyone else.  You are perfectly free to ignore them.

Back to the beginning, at least two of us have recommended you try a key remapper like SharpKeys or similar.  All appearances are that, for whatever reason, the output from your right ALT key is being interpreted as ALT-GR on your machine.  A key remapper, changing that key to straight ALT, is the fastest way to achieve your stated goal.

           ~ Bertrand Russell