Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:42 AM, John Covici wrote:
Problem is, after support ends you get no security updates, so you will be vulnerable to being hacked.
Indeed, and I was not trying to imply you wouldn't, nor that continuing to use Windows 7 is a good idea.

I have, however, witnessed an awful lot of clinging to dead OSes, and some people are going to do it regardless of how bad an idea it is to do so.  But those programs that currently run under Win7 in their current versions will keep doing so for a very, very long time.

It still only makes sense, if one is sticking with a given OS ecosystem, to keep up-to-date with the latest version of that OS as a daily driver.

           ~ Bertrand Russell