Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Annabelle Susan Morison

I wish I could upgrade my Dell Machine, but I'd rather just build one from
the ground up and put Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit on there. That way, if
anything breaks down, I could just swap similar components, instead of
having a brand-name machine like Dell, where you have to use proprietary
components specific to the machine. However, right this moment, I don't have
at least $787 to do so. But I guess it takes time and patience to come up
with funds of that sort. I want to build a machine that has a whisper quiet
fan, 64 Bit capability, lots of RAM, either a Broadcom or a Realtek Ethernet
jack, a Bios Gigabyte Motherboard, either a Soundmax Digital Audio or a
Realtek High Definition audio soundcard, an AMD Radeon HD5400 (I'm not sure
if that's the processor or the Graphics Card), an Intel Core I5 or higher
with 3.30 GHZ or higher, USB 2.0 and 3.0 capabilities, high-quality 7200RPM
HDD Hard Drives (The top-of-the-line professional kinds like Western Digital
Black or Seagate Iron Barracuda, Wolf, or Skyhawk Pro, each 1 Terabyte)
(which I'll put into the bays of the machine), either a Pioneer DVR219L or
an HL-DT-ST DVDRAM_GSA-H10N DVD/CD ROM Drive with DVDRW and CDRW
capabilities, a floppy disk drive (I know, I like stuff that some say is
obsolete), a VGA port which I'll hook up my USB KVM Switcher to, and most
important of all, at least for me, an all-metal, cubic square-shaped
box-like standing tower, instead of an all-plastic, rectangular-shaped
box-like flat tower as is the Dell. I wish I could send along pictures of
both machines I have so you can compare what the machines are like, but I'm
sure most of the JAWS members, like me, are also blind. Also, out of
curiosity, since I have a copy of Windows 7, is it possible to put it on
more than one machine? Or would I have to get another copy? Or perhaps get a
multimachine license for the same copy I have?