Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Will check google when I have some time.
Well I looked at the Keyboard manager and I don't see a way to do this. What about a script that says something like: alt gr = alt?

On 4/22/2019 1:04 PM, Mario wrote:
to expand a bit, from

AltGr (also Alt Graph, or Right Alt is a modifier key
found on some computer keyboards and is primarily used to type
characters that are unusual for the locale of the keyboard layout,
such as currency symbols and accented letters. On a typical,
IBM-compatible PC keyboard, the AltGr key, when present, takes the place
of the right-hand Alt key.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White []
To: <>
Date: Monday, April 22, 2019, 3:52 PM
Subject: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

ALT GR is for entering characters for other languages.

Bill White


From: [] On Behalf Of
Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

It didn't come with any software. Just the keyboard. However, I talked
to Troy at Unicomp a few minutes ago, and he did tell me about Alt GR,
which I'm still a bit confused about. What's Alt GR?


From: [] On Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys
On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 02:39 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
Still the same layout as the Ultra Classic with regard to the keys under
discussion. This one is a real throwback design wise (and that's not a
criticism). Really tall keys, nice rake, an actual 6-pack above the
arrow keys - quite nice.

It is still very odd that they did not use reflected symmetry for the
repeated keys that surround the space bar, but so long as you know where
they are, these should work as they do on any other keyboard. That is,
unless they have a custom keyboard driver associated with this model, in
which case you'd have to make certain that's been installed.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.