Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Annabelle Susan Morison

The keyboard I have is a Unicomp model UNI044A.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

I would suggest she should really make sure about this because having the
Windows key next to the spacebar on the right instead of the Alt key would
be a very strange layout and one I have never seen in 30 years of using
computers.
Any keyboard I ever owned had the Alt keys to the left and right of the
spacebar as the very first key, then if it had a right Windows key it would
be next, then the application key and last the Control on the very right
just as it would be the last on the very left across from it with Windows in
the middle and in the case of laptops and some wireless keyboards like the
Logitech K780 an FN key.