Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 12:44 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Any keyboard I ever owned had the Alt keys to the left and right of the spacebar as the very first key
And I agree about this whether that is straight ALT or an ALT/ALT GR situation.  Either a pair of ALTs or the mixed set is what has appeared immediately to the left and right of the spacebar on any keyboard I have ever seen (if there are two to begin with, and two is the most common arrangement).

           ~ Bertrand Russell