Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

I would suggest she should really make sure about this because having the Windows key next to the spacebar on the right instead of the Alt key would be a very strange layout and one I have never seen in 30 years of using computers.
Any keyboard I ever owned had the Alt keys to the left and right of the spacebar as the very first key, then if it had a right Windows key it would be next, then the application key and last the Control on the very right just as it would be the last on the very left across from it with Windows in the middle and in the case of laptops and some wireless keyboards like the Logitech K780 an FN key.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Maybe its alt to the right of the spacebar instead of windows??

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 11:30:11 -0400,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[2 <text/html; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>] The keyboard I have is made
by Unicomp, based in Lexington, Kentucky. On the left side of the
spacebar, from left to right, there's Control, Windows, and Alt. On the right side of the spacebar, from left to right, there's Windows, Alt, Applications, and Control. As far as I know, the keyboard layout I'm using is Desktop, and the keyboard language is set to US.